About Flow to Grow
Who is Flow to Grow?
Flow to Grow is Sofie-Anne Heyse
As the pressure of life is pretty intense and the level of collective consciousness on planet earth is growing at high speed, we are strongly invited to live our lives in a more conscious and healthy way.
As a certified and experienced Mindfulnesstrainer, I inspire female CEO’s, leaders and entrepreneurs to slow down and learn to become silent. Learning to look inwards creates an open and vulnerable attitude and reconnects them with the most authentic version of themselves.
It is an adventure like Alice in Wonderland, full of hidden treasures, revealing precious insights and new ideas. From that authentic place within, they will start sparkling their own strong life-energy into their business and towards the people they live and work with.
My mission is to integrate Mindfulness and Meditation in every single moment of life. I guide female professionals step by step to increase their awareness and become a more meaningful, inspiring and effective leader.
What others say about Sofie-Anne
“Sofie-Anne is a joy of life… her empathy ensures she connects easily with others. She has the intrinsic capacity to understand you and to make you feel your needs. She enhances the importance of balancing your life, she helps you understand your emotions and needs. Her continuous curiosity is refreshing. She helps you with grace in order to let you feel good, and to identify the motors for change… Open yourself and let her be your guide!”
Caroline Van Marcke - CEO Van Marcke Group
“Sofie-Anne’s ‘Flow to Grow’ is her feminine wisdom, her presence and empathic invitation as a woman and as a coach, to live a mindful and sparkling live and guiding from gratitude. This resumes perfectly who she is and what she shares. ‘Living what she teaches, and teaching from where she lived it authentically’. Building on true heartfulness and ‘living mindful stillness’ as her basis, she radiates a free rebellious passion for life and the individual essence. Sofie-Anne carries this essence in her work as a cranio-sacral therapist, but also in facilitating systematically and mindfully, from a reborn sparkling feminine essence, tangibly gracious and thankful. She is a born guide and friend, as a therapist in a continually awakening flow.”
Bhaven Heeremans - BSCT (Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapist)
“In the framework of mindfulness in communication, I got to know Sofie-Anne. She taught me how you can practice mindfulness in the way we speak and listen to each other, in order to strengthen our connection and to achieve our goals more effectively. She is an open and transparent person, who quickly makes you feel at ease. Her way of teaching and her comments encouraged me to handle emotionally loaded conversations and experiences in a positive way. A very nice person to work with.”
Sophie Leten - Golfpro Royal Latem Golfclub
- Training Mindfulness Trainer, Institute for Attention and Mindfulness
- Training Craniosacral Therapy – Basic module, follow-up, Sphenoid, Talking to the heart, mouth and ear work, Talking to the alarm, family constellations during a cranio session, cranio for babies and young kids, eye work, immune system, Deep Muscle work, Academy Etienne Peirsman, Final Thesis: “How can mindfulness and craniosacral therapy offer a response to stress?”
- School for Comparative Philosophy Antwerp: www.scfa.be
- Study Buddhist Psychology Amsterdam with Robert Hartzema: www.karnak.nl
- Training non-violent communication based on the model of Marshall Rosenberg.
- Familiar with systemic work and family constellations.
- Recognised member of Naturopathica, the Belgian professional organisation for naturopaths.
Feel free to reach out for a meeting. We can learn to know each other and find out how I can help you.
You can contact me via this website or send me an connection request via LinkedIn.